We are glad to have you here. Studying in Turkey is affordable for African students and we have equally made the process affordable and easy for African students to have access to study in Turkey by breaking down the admission cost structure into various stages.
The payments are in stages and you need to pay for stage one before you can write the YOS exam.
After you get your admission, then you can pay for stage two and so on…
The prospective students can make their payments in installments and complete the payment before they travel to Turkey for their studies.
Please note: The admission Cost Structure is the same for all the Universities That we process students admissions for in Turkey.
Complete Procedures for YOS Application
1. Payment (N140, 000/$388)
2. Filling the Application form (choosing 5 courses: 3 Undergraduate courses, 2 Vocational courses)
3. Reading and signing the Contract Agreement
4. Submitting the duly filled application form, signed contract agreement and other documents in the Documents Checklist for registration
5. Registration will be done and Confirmation Photo Card will be sent
6. Applicants come to the Exam Venue with the Photo Card, International Passport, National ID Card or any other means of ID, Pencil, eraser and sharpener/blade.
7. Exam Result is released within 3-14 days.
8. Placement for admission starts
9. Admission is released
10. Part Payment of tuition or Language fee is made so as to get tuition receipt to apply for Visa
11. Visa application procedures
12. Visa Response
13. Ready to Fly
NB: the necessary payments are to be made at different stages as stated in the Financial breakdown .
Please select your Country below to know the admission cost structure of your Country